1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Added my second BLADERUNNER

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WREBELMACHINE, Aug 3, 2002.

1. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Yesterday I added my second BLADERUNNER to my fleet, it is a new 27hp diesel 72"! I bought it for my son because he decided that he wanted to cut grass with me! It is great having him there with me! I am really impressed with the machine I really expected it to be really lacking in power compared to the 32hp BLADERUNNER that I bought last year. Boy was I supprised it really does the job, and it came with the factory strip kit, wow what a difference! I am going to order one for my 32hp monday. Just thought I would let you guys know that I am really happy, hopefully we will continue to get some more rain to keep the grass gowing.

2. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

Hey rebel I guess I know who is making all the money in this town! JUST KIDDING! By the way I saw you this morning mowing the fair grouds common area's I did a double look when I saw you and your son mowing great job, and congrats on your newest machine! I plan on buying a 72" this fall but for now I am praying for rain!

Give me a call I'll take you to lunch!

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yea he'll need someone to buy his lunch after getting that machine :p :p :p

Congrats on your purchase, hope you get many long years out of it.
    How does the pricing of these compare to similar machines?
    Eric

4. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Congrats on the new toy! Those are nice machines...even if the discharge is on the wrong side ;). Just kidding. Sounds like biz is good. Right on! :)

BTW:

Are you a AMC fan? I remember the ol' red, white, and blue Rebel Machine that AMC produced back in the good ol' days...when cars were CARS! Just wondering.

[​IMG]

5. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

hey........wait a minute........that was mine!!! lol

congrats!

the 27hp's are nice!

6. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

look like this?

[​IMG]

7. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Geez, they even use the same seat that is on my Dixie Chopper. How can a mower MFG copy so blatenly off off another company?:rolleyes:

8. GRASS PRO

GRASS PRO LawnSite Member

Evan I looked at a dixie chopper and hustler before I bought my bladerunner. Yes there is some similarity between a dixie and a bladerunner but there is alot of diffrences to. You need to see one parked next to a dixie to see the diffrence. Besides I thought the hustler looked really similar to a lazer. But again there are a lot of diffrences.

Congradulations Wrebelmachine on your latest bladerunner!:)

9. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

WREBELMACHINE:

Congrats on your new machine and on your son coming to work with you. I had a chance to work with my father on a couple of projects. It was a great time for both of us.

10. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

Evan better take a closer look at the two machines!

Prices are very similar to the rest or at least they are around here!

Congradulations wrebel! I eventually will own two bladerunners as well!