Added to fleet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chuck bow, Dec 20, 2006.

1. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

Just went today and picked up the newest addition to my fleet . A new 2006 26 horse L/C 52" Scag Wildcat 0 hours on the machine, for some reason dealer couldnt move it and was wanting to sell it before the 07's arrived ,Hope this machine does as well as the other Scags in the fleet.Cant wait to see how this new Velocity Plus deck does :cool2:

2. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a sweet machine, enjoy.

3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the 52" 25 air cooled wildcat. It is a 2005 model, I love this machine i have had no problems at all and it has around 450 hrs on it. Maybe I need to go talk to my dealer and see if he is needing to get rid of his wildcats I would love to have the 61" 26 lc or the 61" 30 kohler. I dont have the velocity deck but the cut quality is as great as anything out there. :usflag:

4. jkingrph

jkingrph LawnSite Senior Member

If it does as well as mine you will definitely like it!!

5. dbroken64

dbroken64 LawnSite Member

I only have a few hours on mine but I like it alot already. Bought it in October and only was able to use it a few times before the grass slowed down. Really does a job on the leaves though. Come on Springtime!!!!!!!!!

6. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

Cool machine and best of luck with it.:) Any of you guys ever had the overpowering urge to spend a lot of money on a great machine you had absolutely no use for? We saw a Sabretooth Tiger Scag 72" for 4500 bucks last spring with less than 200 hrs. on it. We'd have had to buy a bigger trailer even lol

7. chuck bow

Always looking to INVEST !!! lol Thats what i always tell the wife anyway that iam investing in the future lol

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

congrats...good luck with it chuck :)

9. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck, I don't think there's a wife in the world that would object to a machine that will make you more money:D I love this biz 'cause my "toys" pay for themselves and they're tax deductible to boot.

10. chuck bow

I totally agree with scotts but she doesnt see the big picture lol I think her biggest beef with this is the only time she can get her car in garage /shop is in winter when severe weather is coming and i have to do some serious moving of euipment to even let her do it the, she can never get her car in shop march thru nov , heck i got more in the shop euipment wise than we payed for her car and to boot she drives a damn nice car