1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

additional brands

Discussion in 'PartsTree.com' started by partstree, May 23, 2005.

1. partstree

partstree Sponsor

at this time the only brands we represent are listed on the left side of our webpage. we are working to add more brands to our repair site in the near future, but if you have a need for air, oil or fuel filters, blades, belts or spark plugs for any brand not listed, i can lookup this information for you and provide it for purchase in our preventative maintenance store. just make a post here and i'll see what i can dig up for you.

brands that we currently represent include:
    Arctic Cat
    Briggs and Stratton
    Cub Cadet
    Cub Cadet Commercial
    Echo
    Honda Engines
    Kawasaki
    Kohler Engines
    Oregon
    Stihl
    Tecumseh
    Toro Consumer
    Toro Commercial Landscape
    Troy-Bilt
    White Outdoor

2. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

you sell repair parts for toro, so you sell hydro gear components?

3. partstree

partstree Sponsor

yes indeed. i don't guarantee we have the parts in stock, but we can order them from the manufacturer and have them ship directly to you. what machine are you looking for hydro gear parts for?

4. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

well, I was just asking for future referance, because my exmark dealer rips me off for parts.

5. partstree

partstree Sponsor

you can search for toro parts and their prices in our repair parts store. we're still currently in the process of adjusting prices, as most are not correct, but the correct prices tend to be lower than what they are listed on the site.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  6. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Do you have parts diagrams for Stihl equipment? I did not see any on your site.

7. partstree

partstree Sponsor

stihl requested that they be removed from all internet diagrams (i'm not completely clear on why they did that) so you will not legally find stihl diagrams on the internet except their website. we do, however, still have stihl (great pun!) diagrams on our local computers. which parts are you looking for?

while we won't be offering stihl repair parts (at least not until stihl allows us to display their diagrams again) we are working on offering stihl maintenance parts. if you need something other than filters and spark plugs, let me know what you need and i'll find it for you.

8. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

i have a 37 " toro proline 10137 looking for drive belts and the drive pulleys please let me know if u can get these thank you

9. partstree

partstree Sponsor

I've never heard of a 10137... do you mean 30137? We do have parts for the Toro 37" 30137.

10. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

yes sorry about that its the 30137 need belts and drive pulleys asap