ADDITIONAL INCOME

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guido, Jul 8, 2000.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I know many of you have second jobs ( or Lawn care is your second job) But I was flipping through an intresting magazine today while wasting time at a bookstore about all those &quot;scam&quot; looking business oppurtunities you can do in your spare time. I actually saw a couple of good-looking ones in there, but I don't know about the profits they offer. I know my fiancee is invovled with Amway and she makes a little bit of money, but she's not very active with it or I think she could be making much more.<p>I also have been seeing a lot of these ad's about getting paid for surfing the web. Looks like a good idea for me, because I let a couple of my friends use my computer and have unlimited time online so with our shift work, someone is always messing around on it for atleast 10-20 hours a day.<p>Just wondering if anyone is involved in anything like this stuff and share their likes and dislikes.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

2. dhicks

dhicks Member

Go get a copy of Microsoft FrontPage 2000 and lean it. It's E-Z. I do web designs for other mowers and equipment dealers. I like to barter for either money, lawn toys, or service for my equipment. <p><p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

http://alladvantage.com<br>I use this service. You can get paid 20 to 100$ per month just to hang out in this THIS FORUM and let their ad bar run. One of the largest companies in the world. Hey its not much but it does pay some of you internet service. This site is busy sometimes so you may have to try a few times to get in. You also get paid for signing up your friends. LEGIT.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

My referral number is LFF-699. Mr Administrator, why was this post edited? I am not with this company. Everyone on here can refer someone. You don't have to surf to make money. No investment either, nor do you have to buy anything. It would encourage members on here to hang out at this site if they know they are getting paid a little. No different than recommending a magazine or lawn mower distributor or a personal web site(erics, grassmaster,etc. Keeping my referral number on this link hurt no one. Unless your wanting to refer people on here lol. Everyone that joins get a refferal number. you just took 5 cents from me lol. A poor drought stricken white boy. I found it first lol<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Charles