Adeas printing? Good Quality?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by CriderLawn09, Mar 8, 2011.

1. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

hey i was gonna buy some door hangers, the band it and stick it combo from adeas and i love the idea and ive used doorhangers in the past but they were of poor quality and i got my guy that built my website to make me a sweet looking design with my logo and a front with our spring and summer services and a back for snow removal and ice management (he done it for me to save on there design cost and he knows exactly what i like) but i wondered if they print quality stuff on good lookin paper and such? any input would be great Thanks everyone!

2. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

The quality is great, but slow service.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. CriderLawn09

ok thanks greenstar anyone else had any trouble with them?

4. CriderLawn09

How long did it take them to get ur product to you?

5. knox gsl

I'm still waiting, its almost 3 weeks now on business cards and about 2 to go. I had plans on using them for my mailers this year but with the end of March being the fastest they can get them out I will spend my advertising budget elsewhere. They did get thier sample pack out fast and everything in it looked great.

6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I have some postcards coming from Adeas - I will let you know what I think about them when I get them.

I would say they work at a decent pace. I think they are flooded with work which is the reason for some delays. Once in a while, my e-mails were not returned terribly promply. But, no real concerns (yet).

7. knox gsl

I will be starting with the printing in December next year so that I can safely get them out in time.

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

no issues at all, super products.

we actually turned them on to lawnsite last year. you would think we would get a commission! ahhah

time was not all that long really, but we started in early winter of course. nothing like waiting to the last minute for stuff!

9. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

I also ordered door hangers from adeas, the quality is great. There easy to work with and I had my product within 2 weeks overall I will be using them again next year!

10. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered from them last year a1 product I didn't have a waiting issue last year...but maybe they are swamped this year.