Admin, how to get a hold of one?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Green Pastures, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I have been trying to get into the user options on my profile page so I can put a signature at the bottom of my posts. Every time I do, a message box comes up saying I'm not authorized to do so. What I cant change my own profile???

I've e-mailed the Admin. about 4 or 5 times this week, apparently the link to e-mail the Admin. is bad or they are just rude, cuz I get no reply. I'm going with the link is bad :).

Can someone here please put me in touch with someone who can help me? Thank you.

Scott

2. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Email me, I will see that Chuck gets your message.

Rick

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hello,

I had sent you a reply last week....

Make sure you are logged on and that you have cookies enabled.

Also.... If you want me to check up on your account or make any changes you MUST email me from the email address you registered with. You are emailing me from bv****ead@c**x.net (**added for privacy) Generally, I will not even reply to an email address or check into inquiries not associated with LawnSite.com.

chuck

4. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Chuck,

I'm not sure what you mean. I've emailed you several times from the link HERE on Lawnsite, and I've e-mailed you from my Hotmail and my Cox e-mail accounts. I understand the need for security in say the Pentagon.............but we are talking about a Lawn advice forum here. I mean no disrespect, but come on.

E-mail me at the address you want me to e-mail you from and I'll do it.

I'm not a computer guru, but, of course I'm logged on and yes my cookies are on. What else can I do from my end to help you? :)

Scott
    Green Pastures

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Member privacy is one of the most important issues a webmaster/administrator/site-owner should make attention to. (IMO)

This thread is complete since we have made contact via your registered LawnSite.com email address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.