Adopt an advertiser program

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jan 27, 2008.

1. As you should well know advertisers pay for the existence of this site. The prevailing attitude seems to be they can advertise but other than that should never be seen or heard from. We recently had a question concerning flags and where to get them and a company who advertises here got none of the benefit from their advertising until somebody so kindly mentioned them in a post. So I decided to include that company in my signature and I hope others will include companies they like who advertise here and maybe this will encourage some more irrigation companies to advertise. It is no wonder that Irrigation Direct is advertising in that spot and I applaud their marketing manager.
  2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Finish your HTML homework yet?
  3. No... I played Hooky,:eek: bombed class
  4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Oh the shame. If you need help let me know.
  5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Suck-up! :)
  6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Granted, while I hate ads and make sure I remove them from my browsing experience, from a coders perspective if the ad placement prompts discussion about the ad itself, then it has been well placed.
  7. AND PROUD OF IT!!:dancing::angel:
  8. It's not an I can't figure it out problem. It's a I can't type with more than one finger problem. Lots of typing in HTML coding and you have to find symbols that you never use otherwise. The whole class was staring at me while I tried to get all the typing done. I finally exclaimed. "I DIG DITCHES REALLY WELL!" Thinking that would get me some respect. The guy sitting next to me had a Zippy the Pinhead haircut and kept making comments that distracted me. The teacher was really good though and took me aside and suggested a web site to me to learn at my typing pace. (Actually I think that was his way of saying, "You are really slowing us down and I'm going to have to leave you behind so here is a tip so you can feel like you got your money's worth".)
  9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

So how come I don't see a Smartline link in your sig line?
  10. They don't advertise on Lawnsite. Only promote people in your posts who actually advertise here.