1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Advance chute system

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Meg-Mo, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

We have Advance chute systems to fit most decks (except walkbehinds). For the next 90 days, we will sell the Advance chute system for $200.00 regularly $249.95. Price will be good until May 31.

Thanks for all the orders this winter on the Meg-Mo blades.

advance chute sys 2.jpg
  2. VanceTrendov

VanceTrendov LawnSite Member

Considering I know nothing about your chute system and I know little about your blades, that wasn't any type of good sales pitch. Tell me more good sales information I can use.

Vance Trendov
  3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have the ACS on a scag tiger cub and I am well pleased with it. It has small holes drilled in it to allow air to escape from the deck but not grass or leaves. I did have some blowout (very minor) but I never adjusted the baffles on my deck, I left them in the B position or in the middle ( 3 holes for adjustment). Overall I am well pleased with the ACS as a product and Meg Mo as a Seller
  4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Vance, The Advanced chute system is a closure for your discharge opening on your lawn mower. With this system you will close it when you are around the house, flower beds, sidewalks, AC units or anywhere you don't want the grass clippings thrown. If you look at the picture, you will see that it is manually opened and closed. If you have any more questions please call our toll free number 877-625-0125. Thanks
  5. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

Have you had any luck on getting one for the 44" Toro Z 100? Thanks.

6. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have anything for walkbehinds?
  7. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Hi Roy..Will that fit the Wright Stander decks, and will it allow for the GG bagger to be used without taking the whole thing off and on all fall?
  8. protouchlawn

protouchlawn LawnSite Member

Do you have them in stock for the JD 7 Iron decks?

9. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

10. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Yes we have the acs for the 7 iron deck in stock. I will try to have DLCS post a picture of the one we put on his mower. For the wright stander I can not say for sure so will have to check an get back.