Advanced Chute System

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bad Boy Mowers, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Bad Boy Mowers

Bad Boy Mowers LawnSite Member

Bad Boy, Inc. is introducing a new product to the Power Equipment Industry. The Advanced Chute System is a discharge shield that fits virtually all zero-turn mower brands. Its design allows the operator to control the discharge of grass and debris easily from his/her seat. The purpose of this system is to increase flexibility, minimize time on the job, maximize profits, and improve safety.

For more information visit our website: www.advancedchutesystem.com.

proenterprises likes this.
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Once again the walk behind guys get left out. :(

3. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

That advanced chute looks pretty good. it would really help out a whole lot on a lot of properties.

4. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

Those of us with Standers are left out too....

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Seems like everyone & there Monkey has an OCDC these days....Just a couple years ago you could only get them from York Sheet or on a Dixie....

7. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of modifications did you have to make to get yours to fit on your cub. I received mine today? Can you post pics?

8. grass_cuttin_fool

tsh
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=86117 that is a picture of mine installed. I didnt have to make and modifacations it bolted right up with the equipment provided. all i had to do was drill the holes in the deck. the main thing is to make sure it is far enuff to the front so it doesnt hit the gas tank in the open position

9. grass_cuttin_fool

gogetter
    in this months issue of turf magazine on page c22 trimmer trap offers a '' blade blocker'' for walkbehinds and it looks pretty good in the picture and here is the web addy http://www.trimmertrap.com/ and it is listed as new products on the main page hope this helps
    wayne

10. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post a pic looking down toward the deck where it bolts on. Mine doesnt want to fit. The lip that sticks up from the deck is causing mine to not sit flat against the opening of the deck. Also where the plastic chute cover attaches, the two hinge things, are in the way. Maybe he sent the wrong one.