Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Looks like you got yourself a nice setup there! Keep up the good work!

2. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Nice video man. I just started climbing myself here and there doing small trees jobs for people I know. Was 30' up in a pine yesterday with some strong wind gusts, made for a fun ride that high! How long did it take you to get comfortable with the climbing?

3. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Still getting comfortable, Im a firm believer that once you get to comfortable with something thats when you get yourself hurt or in trouble.

4. AdvLandscapeLLC

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

whats it like to tie your machine down in the dump trailer?

6. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. If your not nervous you might get hurt then your probably going to get hurt.

7. AdvLandscapeLLC

Its not horrible i have shackle anchors in the floor front and rear, I've been using my big tex 20' lately but needed the dump for the next job to haul out some logs. Its definitely not the most desirable for binding a machine that's for sure

8. djlunchbox

djlunchbox LawnSite Member

However, it is completely legal in CT :cool2: We went as far as to call state police and DOT and every other damn place in the state last year when we were looking at dump trailers. Finally got the go ahead from DOT I believe. As long as you have 4 separate chains and binders on the equipment, and the truck and trailer are rated for the weight, they don't care what you are hauling (within reason).

BTW, I took the climbing class a few weeks back. was fun, but not high enough I've been climbing 30 feet daily for the past 13 years. :D saving for a big order from wesspur or sherrill now. what did you go with for a saddle and ropes? was that a 200T or a 201? I couldn't tell. looked like a 200.

9. AdvLandscapeLLC

It's a good class to get you up in the canopy and moving around i wish there was one that was more tree work related but it serves a purpose. The saw is a 200t what a hunt that was to find a reasonably priced one that didn't need a ton of work

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

heres some shop pictures with the 20' trailer and rented mini inside, should have this machine for another month atleast.

null_zps3d85cad8.jpg

null_zps62637bc2.jpg

null_zps35461850.jpg