Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

horse head dozer style

249037_10152881251485472_178461825_n.jpg

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Man, I dont know how you wear those "logger style" boots with the high heel. Ive had one pair and they killed my feet.

3. AdvLandscapeLLC

I love them, ive owned chippewa loggers since I was 16 and am 26 now and haven't regretted it since. When i'm working in alot higher temps I switch over the carhart shorts and chippewa short work boots.

currently uploading the video compilation of the job to youtube now

4. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

damn your only 26? you seem to be doing pretty well for yourself, do you have your own house yet?

5. AdvLandscapeLLC

Bought my house at 22 and we're currently looking into putting it on the market for the next one. Looking for something with some more property so I can move out of my rental garage and put up a garage with a small storage yard for material on the property. Its gonna be hard to find but hopefully the right one turns up. Otherwise where gonna stay where we are and i want to find a commercial property to buy with garages and rent out 3\4 of it and have the other portion for the business. But that's the big goal just gotta figure out how to reach it.
    But this isnt my only job, working for the FD fulltime has significantly helped with the personal bills and allowed me to use business capital towards its growth.

6. AdvLandscapeLLC

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

What were you loading out in the truck and in your dump trailer?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Great video. Never ran a dozer but would like to try. Is SAIL also your ringtone and alarm clock? Haha

9. AdvLandscapeLLC

As a matter of fact it is my ringtone lol but you gotta admit it flows pretty good in the videos

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

Some material we scrubbed from the edge of the pond that we couldnt lose anywhere, the other pile was the silt fence we tore out