Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

you only have 1 stihl 200t? i've had two since 2011, always good to have a spare, and the 440 is my only bigger saw, but eventually in the next few months i'll have ms660 and then i'll have two big saw's and two saws for limbing, then i'll have to work on two 361's or 362's for mid saws, I still need a harness for in the bucket, and scabbard for the bucket to put a saw in, but that's all very minor stuff.

2. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Some pictures of the truck, and horse headin it out at race point in cape cod.

null_zpse321e2f8.jpg

null_zps14e8e6cc.jpg

null_zps89ee386b.jpg

null_zpsd75d5685.jpg

3. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

hey man gotta question for you, why do you use husky saws?

4. AdvLandscapeLLC

They've been good to me, run well, well balanced and had plenty of power but I use stihl for the climbing saw nothing beard the 200t
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Ive ran huskys before and they are just so complicated to use and the one I had only had one chain bolt and it would always fall off what is your experience with the durability of them?

6. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

chainsaw....complicated....those two words don't work in the same sentence. no chainsaw is complicated to run, its what you are used to. i guess stihls are more user friendly, but the 372xp i ran seemed just as easy to start vs. my 440.....same with my dads husky top handle and my sthil ms200t and my ms201t his saws seem to work just as well as mine, only exception is my dad has more saws then me, but my two top handles with 14" bars and my 440 with a 28" bar seem to work pretty well for now.

7. Arena landscaping

from wayne

Complicated is not the best word to use I just like the simplicity of the stihls maybe I look to switch over to Husqvarnas now

8. Tyler259

Tyler259 Banned

Not much of a difference in chainsaws, some Huskys have an external clutch though.

I have a 441, 028 super, and a Husky 136 (use this one the most lol). I used to have a Stihl 460 also but traded up for the new 441.

For a perfect all around saw I would recommend the Stihl 361.

9. AdvLandscapeLLC

Been busy so haven't been on here in a few so here's some pictures from the last weeks work.
    This was a gravel patio area we installed in an area that was existing poor health lawn that was damaged during hurricane sandy. Really wanted to put a border in at the driveway side but the customer did not want one.

null_zps1eb54ab7.jpg

null_zps02d7360a.jpg

null_zps5c77e65f.jpg

null_zps108e7621.jpg

null_zps2dc8d9a5.jpg

null_zps048b60f2.jpg

null_zps6e472e6d.jpg

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

gravel parking area we put in at a commercial building, area still needs to be top dressed with 3\4 stone. They want it expanded another 50' out into the field also so that will probably end up being in the next few weeks.

null_zpse0bbcec9.jpg

null_zps58950d3b.jpg

null_zpsca3567b8.jpg

null_zpsfff97d36.jpg

null_zps048aa0a5.jpg

null_zpsecb167d4.jpg

null_zpsc1dc8a9f.jpg

null_zpsd13fdc9a.jpg