1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

some randoms, been jamming with the generator delivery, pads and placement work lately, the crane job was a cummins generator I had to have lowered into an underground vault very interesting rigging to get it back horizontal once we got it below grade and into the vault. We had a 1\2" of clearance on all sides of the entry point and had to rig up a haul system and cribbing stack to reset it horizontal with no anchor points in the vault.

null_zps1546937d.jpg

null_zps8dd99df9.jpg

null_zpsbb785243.jpg

null_zps218c996b.jpg

null_zps70d537a2.jpg

null_zps3ff215b6.jpg

2. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

Glad to see another company from CT doing well, I hope I can do something a little similar. I did a few generators run for a company up North from you in CT during Hurricane Sandy.

3. AdvLandscapeLLC

I enjoy the generator work alot less stressful than everything else other than running through dot territory alot more offen
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

I did some generator runs for my old bosses brother down to New Jersey during Hurricane Sandy - it's all fun and games until the DOT cop pulls you over, weighs the truck and trailer and finds out your overweight and into CDL territory haha lets just say it took alot of smoozing and ass kissing to get off with a warning and finish the run.

5. AdvLandscapeLLC

ya DOT Is nothing but a pain in the a$$, they have been brutal in CT lately

6. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Not only bigger guys but I got stopped with a 3/4 ton and a single axle trailer. He said he thought my light was out(it wasnt) and inspected the whole rig. Had my kubota on there which just barely makes it weight wise and he wanted to fine me for not enough point of tie downs. You need 4 so I though 2 going across was fine, they want 4 independant I guess. Hope you dont have any run ins with them,it really sucks

7. AdvLandscapeLLC

Already had two encounters this year and neither where pleasant

8. AdvLandscapeLLC

some lawn pics from this weeks mowing

null_zps651d0125.jpg

null_zpsd50453c1.jpg

null_zps4a918c31.jpg

9. AdvLandscapeLLC

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

Been awhile since i've shared some pictures been busy working and just had our wedding so now that im starting to catch up on work etc figured id have some time to share some pics again.

null_zps2a86e987.jpg

null_zps8cf200d7.jpg

null_zps6d9b76ed.jpg

null_zpsb1cd4080.jpg

null_zpsbc66ff9a.jpg

null_zps74366e98.jpg

null_zps72ab3ddd.jpg