Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Just signed for the rent to own program on a brand new kubota svl 75 today, it was a leftover on the lot pre tier 4 machine. Looking forward to putting it to work this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats on the kubota bro, be sure to update us, I'm deciding between that an the equal size tak. What are the specifics of the rent to own program?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Congratulations!

4. AdvLandscapeLLC

Thanks, the rent to own program is setup that you pay the monthly rental rate for 3 months and 90% of all payments are applied to the purchase of the machine, after 3 months 80% is applied to the purchase of the machine. Which helps with my smaller companies like myself with limited working capital to make a substantial down payment. And if the work falls out etc you can bring the machine back with no commitment and it will only be like you rented it. I plan on buying completely by July.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. AdvLandscapeLLC

We paid to much in rentals last year to have nothing at the end of the season. This will have the 10' pusher on it this winter with hopefully a set of mclaren tracks or polar treads, machine also comes with a 1 year full warranty and 2 year motor and power train
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. AdvLandscapeLLC

I'm hoping that the machine weighing 9000 lbs will help with snow pushing
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. AdvLandscapeLLC

8. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Guy I plow for has one with 10 ft pusher. It does fine. Sometimes it needs a running start to push a big pile but it does it. It'll slide on ice a little.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. AdvLandscapeLLC

Anyone have any experience with the arctic tread tracks or mclarens pushing snow?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

just looked through your thread, looks to me like you do great work. Couple questions I have: About how many accounts do you service and I was under the impression you had 2 skids already, the bobcat and deere? Why are you adding another?