Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Did you get a 75 -2 or 75?

There's nothing wrong with the bucket it's perfect for the machine. Holds a yard or so heaped
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. AdvLandscapeLLC

It's a 75 the -2 decal is because the guy that demoed it scratched the old decal and that's all they had for a new one in stock for decals.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Yeah it seems shallow on that machine, but if it heaps a yard thats alright.

5. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

It's a low profile bucket. It's so you can see the cutting edge when sitting in the machine. You seem to sit farther back in the kubota vs bobcat.

Kubota cabs are huge and well thought out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

They really do seem like it, I see more and more of them all the time. Kubota as a company really puts forth effort to keep on top of the game and to be a step above in so many ways.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

You may have mentioned, but how do you like your First Gen Polycaster?

8. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

Kubota is a great company, they make a lot of great products! As a mater of fact they just opened up a dealer by my house! Now the only one product that sucks is the BX series sub compact tractors. I was watching a video series on youtube comparing them to the John Deere 1 Family Sub-Compact Utility Tractors. There were like 7 videos and the Deere obviously own, the Kubota was a joke compared to the deere!!:laugh: Other than that, there a good company!!! :laugh:

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Congrats on the purchase. You cutting all your accounts? This looks to be the first week where I can hit em all
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

not cutting everything yet, next week will be the first full cutting week