1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

The gooseneck dump is mine a friend let me borrow his equipment trailer to haul the t-250 it's was an easier load than the dump due to width. The following week I had a Deere track skid that was way to wide and heavyfor the dump trailer I think the Deere was a 10000 lb machine if I remember right. 332 maybe?

2. AdvLandscapeLLC

Possible blizzard coming to CT finnally some white gold to make some money here
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. AdvLandscapeLLC

Gonna pick up a gopro today see if I can get some good videos for you guys. Ill test it out plowing Friday and on a decent tree job next week
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Same for us in MN, possible blizzard Sunday into Monday. It's too far out to determine an amount though. Get the new Hero 3! (I believe that's the brand new model), the picture is almost better than real life. I need to pick up a helmet cam for motocross and use it for plowing and other stuff.

5. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

what size Deere CTL do you have, or was that not yours back on one of the first pages of the thread? Very nice work, it's sweet that you could grow such a company at a young age. Keep it up! Work looks great.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

What size shop is that? Looks great! Jw what is an average fire mans schedule? My fertilization guy is a fireman(actually I think he is retired now)

7. AdvLandscapeLLC

Unfortunately I sold my excavation equipment to start up the tree care portion of the operation and to remodel my house. Idiot idiot idiot Is what I say to myself everyday for doing it. I owned an 07 bobcat 335 full cab heat ac hydro thumb 2 buckets sold it for $3000 more than I paid for it after running it for 800hrs. The deeres and track skid steers where rentals I found it easier to rent as needed for now didn't have a huge amount of excavation work to justify a machine the down time doesn't pay out. I get an excellent rate from hertz in north haven. They truly have a top notch staff there. I owned a Thomas t-133 skid steer nice machine for what it was very basic and got the Job done.
    As for the FD schedule I work 24 hours on 72 hours off. Which is technically a 2 days work week but we do our hours within the two 24's for 48 hours per week. It's a good gig. I truly love my job it doesn't even feel like going to work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. AdvLandscapeLLC

The shop is 50x25
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Dont get your hopes up my man, I heard we are going to get 1 foot of snow then rain all day sat. basically creating a huge mess. Should be fun for us

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

Ughhhh nothing is ever normal in this damn state
    Posted via Mobile Device