Advanced Landscaping Services (CT) Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AdvLandscapeLLC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Sanders on. bring it Charlotte

9B7DF2F6-A8DD-4B82-898E-299A0CF1BB57-4120-00000271D0CDD781_zps44929cb6.jpg

2. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome thread man! I want to get into tree work as well later down the road. The Dodge dually is beautiful! Is it strictly a work truck or is it personal as well? Are you going to do any mods to it?

3. AdvLandscapeLLC

Thanks bro, the dodge has been working great she took some body damage to the dual this storm plowing unfortunately big old dent in the front portion of the fender. This storm has been a nightmare. 3' of heavy snow. Picking up a backhoe tommorow for the week, should be a long week. Especially with the light rain we may be getting Tommorow to really weight down the snow. Picked up a go pro camera before the storm and had it mounted on the dash just gotta figure out how to edit the videos.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. AdvLandscapeLLC

No mods planned yet was considering 19.5" Alcoas but that's about it id like to keep it on a 3 or 50,000 mile year replacement plan. I'm already at 21000 and I got it back in march so we shall see
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Green-Man

Oh no! She got hurt haha! and what do you mean by the 50,000 mile year replacement? Wow 21,000 already thats a lot very quickly. What mileage are you getting out of it? Sorry not trying to hijack your thread haha.

6. AdvLandscapeLLC

Once u get over 50,000 miles the value drops significantly I noticed. It's like that halfway point on the motor warranty etc. so a new buyer see's it the glass (truck) half full instead of half empty with time left. Even though these can be 300,000 mile motors
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. AdvLandscapeLLC

It just means I want to sell it an get a new one before 50,000
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Green-Man

What thats crazy? I would be sad to sell it before it's even broken in. How much would you get for it? Just curious.

9. pb6074

pb6074 LawnSite Member

sell that new cummins and get a 12v lol! a just busting your balls. the truck looks good though.

10. AdvLandscapeLLC

My identical twin truck just sold at a used car lot here for 46995 with 30,000 miles
    Posted via Mobile Device