Advantage Lawn & Landscape Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by A-Land, May 29, 2008.

1. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

I'll try throwing a few pics on here.... I finally remembered to bring my camera today!!

I have been doing thins since about July of last year, so I obviously do not have the equipment many of you have. That being said, everything is paid off!!

IMG_0579.jpg

2. A-Land

Equipment:

Mower is a 2005 Scag SWZU with the Advantage deck. Don't see too many SWZUs around here, manily Exmark TTs or TTHPs.

I do have a Proslide, and it, aside from the mower, is probably the best thing I own! Really sets my work apart.

Pics of lawns to follow.....

3. A-Land

Ooops forgot to attach them.

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

4. A-Land

Running a 18HP Honda........ Don't see many of those either. The parts are, on average, 2-3 times what the same parts from Kawi are.

5. A-Land

Thursday afternoon........ first house.

Fescue / Bluegrass cut at 3".

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

6. A-Land

Second Thursday property..... same cut as #1.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

7. A-Land

This is at the second property...... I had a laugh only because I WATCHED the guy spray this area two weeks ago from the sprayer with what was supposed to be weed control. Asked him what he was spraying and he said he didn't know....... right, that's a good sign. Water? Fertilizer maybe?

Had to take a pic before I trimmed it.

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

8. A-Land

Third property.......... just picked this one up. Lawn is getting a little brown around the edges. Grass is really poor, but the stripes make it look good.

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

9. A-Land

Fourth property, and last, of the day. Only got one pic because their damn dogs like to jump all over me. It would be cool if they were little, but they have two slobbery St. Bernard's......

IMG_0576.jpg

10. A-Land

My house........ All the landscaping was done in the past week. Sorry there are no before pictures......................

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg