Advantage Series

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ridehardny, May 9, 2006.

1. ridehardny

ridehardny LawnSite Member

Im looking to buy my first zero turn mower. I stopped by my dealer today. He has a exmark Advantage Series 60" 25HP for $7100. My first account is 1/2 acre. I plan on getting about 10-15 accounts. Anyone have opinions on this mower?

2. ridehardny

ridehardny LawnSite Member

Anyone have any input here?

3. lazer9284

lazer9284 LawnSite Member
    from florida

lazer a/s is a great mower.... ultracut deck and plenty of power.
    I think it is a cost saving version of the original lazer back in 94 or 95.
    back then it changed the industry .......and still does set the standard for the "other' manufactures out there

4. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

This is set up like the original lazers. I made a ton of money with my 98 lazer. Sold it with around 2000 hours on it. It was still running strong.

5. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

I have an '04 52" A/S and I love it! I use it probably 75% of the time -vs- may 60" Lazer Z. Really the only major things different from the A/S to the Z models is the deck assist, gas tanks, throttle/choke, and PTO are between your legs. That's how it is on the '04's away. Same deck design. I'd buy another A/S in heart beat if I had the use for another ZTR. If yours doesn't come with the deck assist foot peddle I highly recommend getting one. This will allow you to control mowing height while going over uneven ground to prevent scalping with just the push of the peddle. Other wise you'd have to take one hand off the bar and reach down and lift your deck by hand using the lever. Do your self a favor and by the deck assist. Only like $60.00.