1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ChadA, Dec 13, 2004.

1. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

I have hundreds of flyers and I'm Anctious to get rid of them. But I don't want to hand them out to early and people just lose them by the time next season comes around. Whats a good time to start advertiseing for next year?
  2. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I like March. Gives me enough time to go out and bid with out running into work hours. I was part time with a day job. Doing it again in 2005.
  3. ChadA

Same here. P/T with day job. Hoping to go full time soon.
  4. ChadA

Come on guys I need more input. Keep those replies coming.
  5. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Your 1500 miles from me so when we advertize will be later then you. Figure out when your cutting season starts or clean up season if you have them down there. Then plan on advertizing 2-6 weeks before then so you can get them before they sign with some one else.
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi ChadA,

Instead of waiting to hand out flyers for the spring, are their any services you could start providing now that you could hand out flyers for? That would help develop your customer base for spring time.

Here is an example, holiday lights or gutter cleaning.

Click image for link

7. ChadA

Thats a good idea. Thanks.