Advertisement Help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by golfmanres, Oct 6, 2005.

1. golfmanres

golfmanres LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a flyer they can share with me for advertisement of a new Leaf removal service i want to offer this fall. I just got a new leaf vac and want to offer a leaf vac serivce from the curb side. Not sure if its even worth my time and effort but i cant stand seeing all these people in my neighborhood wast time and effort on baging them. I think that i could make a killing on just vacuuming the leaves from the curb side just like some municipals offer but not ours. Thank you for any prompt help.

2. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

I don't think this is exactly what you're looking for, but I've had great luck with postcards. You can put a brief message, which is all I think you'd need. has been offering a lot of specials lately. I got 1000 full color delivered for aerations, for $67 a few weeks ago. I'm designing a thank you for all my aeration customers, using a fall leaf design they have.

If you PM me, I'll send you a special sale code that they sent me for 1000 cards for $39 plus shipping.
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi golfmanres,

Could you take a picture of yourself using the vac and use it in a flyer to promote your new service? It might make for a good visual.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>