Lawn Care Forum banner

Advertisement Space For Lease ???

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Team Gopher 
#1 ·
I was driving around this afternoon doing some last minute errands before I have to get my tail back to the grind tomorrow and began thinking about ways to advertise my business now that Im in a new location and looking to take on more clientele.

For those of you who have larger vehicles with bulkheads and stake panels and those with enclosed trailers --- I am curious if anyone has ever "leased" out the sides/space of your truck or trailer to another service company for advertisement purposes???

I know this might sound unnecessary, but I have friends who are in the flooring and roofing businesses, and thought possibly if I put my name and vice-versa it might get the company name better exposure as we traveled different circles.

Obviously you'd need to be selective as to whom your associating your name with, but I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with this type of marketing ,,, good or bad???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.