advertising budget $5,000.00 next year. Where you spend that money at?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by georgialawn88, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Callahan's Lawn Services

Callahan's Lawn Services LawnSite Member

As crazy as this sounds, this would definately gain attention! Maybe even get him to dress up like Statue Of Liberty like the tax sign spinners!

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

For some reason I find this a tacky method.

3. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

haha i dont think ill be trying this. altho ive never seen it before but i dont think ill be doing it.

4. Patriot Services

They are everywhere here. From pizza, taxes,phones,real estate to we buy gold shops.

5. rojorojo

rojorojo Inactive

Well now is a great time for door hangers since the summer is coming to a close! A'deas Printing just released a new special for 1000 door hangers (featuring their state of the art Band-It) for only $99.00! With it comes FREE 3 day rush, next day proof approval, AND a free design option. So, if you don't have a file that's ready for printing, utilize our excellent designer or our online design application. They also do direct mail for post cards too. For more information visit their website at www.adeasprinting.com

6. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris LawnSite Senior Member

I would have to say that EDDM is hard to beat that involves a great call to action message. But you could also make some sample bags of seed and such with an educational message to inform the customer why do this why do that. Which also seems to be super effective.

7. monoshock

monoshock LawnSite Bronze Member

Have him dress like Bob Marley and spin a sign saying GOT GRASS?

8. Patriot Services

Are you referring to driveway drops of sandwich bags? That has been discussed her many times and the vast majority consider it a tacky scrub means of advertising.

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Iuse it for another business. it works

10. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris LawnSite Senior Member

Haha hell no!!

But a great flyer that focuses on the educational value of what you're trying to sell and send them like a sample bag ie. a small zip lock bag or like at office depot we have these 3×5 resealable bags that are used for shipping purchases which would be ideal and just staple a business card on the front and you will be golden and it's pretty good! Or on the back of the flyer have a sample pack stapled to it. There are many ways of doings this but a lot of people have done it the wrong way which is plastic bag thrown in driveway. If you do that it makes you and your company look like crap imo