1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

advertising dedicated residential and commercial crews

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by HazellLawnCare, Nov 8, 2006.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Do you think it will be beneficial to advertise that you have different crews that either do just residential or just large commercial? I am having my new postcards designed and didn't know if it was something to put on them or not.

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

if you can bullet why having dedicated crews will make a difference for the customer it might help, but i think your a truck and trailer short of two crews:rolleyes:

3. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

99% of homeowners wont care

show up and do a good job and you are set

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Dedicated commercial crews might make a difference...not so much as price though. Residential could care less IMO.

5. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Ok that is what I was thinking. When I bid commercial work I do tell them that they will be taken care of by a dedicated commercial crew but I didn't know if there was any plus of advertising this to residentials. As far as me not not having enough equipment I am sorry that I don't update my equipment at the bottom of this but it would just take too much room.