Advertising magnets

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Bob Minney, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Just got my magnets yesterday from Mister magnet. Very good price- 2,000 2 X 2 $245, $300 total with layout and shipping.
    I was a little concerned because I ordered online and they didn't take credit cards. But they shipped COD so I took a chance.
    They did a great job - nice magnets.
    They have stock back grounds to choose from, plug in your copy, then they do e-mail a color proof. If you're looking for some check it out.
  2. Hey thanks for the link.
  3. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

any pics??
  4. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

somewhere I read that magnets are one of the MOST EFFECTIVE yet inexpensive marketing tools. I went the 'cheapo' the magnets at WalMart and stuck the cards on each one...looks fine but not as 'clean' as the professionally printed magnets....I give them to anyone who has done biz with me and to any clients I've been whining and dining...we all use frig magnets in our own homes now dont we....
  5. I scaned it but doesnt show detail too good. Check their gallery, what you get looks as good as what you see there.
  6. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Thanks Bob!

I think we'll get some of those. I've used the make your own before too. At that price, I could distribute alot of them. It's fun to sneak them into business's break areas. (Someone working here must really like them) Lot's of possiblities.
  7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Thats a pretty good price. I made my own, then laminated them at a cost of roughly $1 each. $300 for 1000 is real good.

8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I made my own with magnet sheets. I got mine at staples. I just put the sheet in the printer and print my business card on them. Then you just punch them out, the sheets are precut. But, I think you can get them only in business card size and there is 10 to a sheet.

9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

What is the cost?
  10. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I paid around $10.00 per pack and there is 5 sheets per pack.
    Its more expensive this way but I didn't have a need for a large volume from a printing company.