Advertising?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Andover Landscape Co., Mar 10, 2009.

1. Andover Landscape Co.

Andover Landscape Co. LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Lexington,KY

2. garnersgardening

garnersgardening LawnSite Member

That wouldn't get to much advertiseing for you. I have found that fliers and door hangers are the most effective in my area.

3. Fleur De Lawn

Fleur De Lawn LawnSite Member

If you are going to pay a monthly fee I have found to do online. I use AT@T adverting I think it is AT@T real yellow pages. It took only 1 new customer to pay the bill on it. I have had more success with passing out my business cards with an estimate on it. Do this in an area where you already have customers to keep your route close.

4. Andover Landscape Co.

Male, from Lexington,KY

I agree with ya on the door hangers. I know of a place that prints door hanger that have a buisness card at the bottom that customers can tare off they are great not very expensive either. But i hate having to go door to door talk about labor intensive.

this mesh banner would have to get at least a hundred veiws a day. Thats pritty dam good x 260days a year that 26000 views for just $130?

I was worried about wind drag but I dont take my trailer on the highway much anyway and it is mesh.

5. Andover Landscape Co.

Male, from Lexington,KY

I spoke with this guy he said it is a 50% screen mesh so it would have a equal of the drag from a 1.5ft x 3ft solid material I think I'm going to try it.

6. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

When i advertise i use fliers but so far i think the best way for me to advertise is by word or mouth I also use lawn signs on my house and on the house that I am working at.

7. Andover Landscape Co.

Male, from Lexington,KY

Thanks guys