Advertizing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CHINES60, Nov 8, 2002.

1. CHINES60

CHINES60 LawnSite Member
    from 38017

i AM WONDERING IF THERE IS A CODE FOR ADVERTIZING ON THE SIDE OF YOUR TRAILER. iT DOES BELONG TO ME WITH A GOOD BUSINESS LICENSES. IF ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS PLEASE LET US KNOW.:blob1: :sleeping:

2. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

do you mean a by law restriction?

what do you mean by good business licences?

why are you yelling?

3. dr grass

dr grass Banned

ummm the opposite of a BAD business license .... ha ha . i dont know what this dude is getting at. you can put any damn thing you want on your vehicle, business license or not as fas as i know. of couse i could be wrong, but honestly would a cop give you a hard time about this???

shep :confused:

4. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

huh?

5. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I know what he's asking. There seems to be a difference of opinion around this area as to the true answer. Can you put signs on your truck or trailer? Some say yes, some say no unless you have a comm'l tag on the truck. A while back one of the local police dept. was stopping people with signs on their cars or trucks saying they could not do that unless they had a comm'l tag. Problem is most people use personal vehicles for business. Well, from calling several agencies the outsome seems to be its ok to put the signs on.