Advertizing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kmcutters, Jan 1, 2001.

1. kmcutters

kmcutters LawnSite Member

First of all I would like to wish everyone a happy new year.Does anyone advertize on any of the classified ads online?I was going through the Yahoo classifieds a few minutes ago and they have a section for services ads.You could advertize for free and post a link to your web site also.I think when I start up my lawn care I will do this.Any thoughts??My thoughts is it could't hurt,its free other that the time to place the ad.Here is a link to the ads.You will have to change the location to your area.http://classifieds.yahoo.com/display?ct_hft=browse&nodeid=750005997&action=browse&cr=Michigan&srid=&intl=

Thanks,
    kmcutters

2. Pauls Mowing

Pauls Mowing LawnSite Member

One of our local TV stations has a classified section with several catagories. I've been running on since last fall, and change it as the seasons change. I have yet to get any response from it, but the price is right-- free. At this time, I do not have a web site to link to, but email and phone are in the ad. I have had very good response from ads in the weekly shopping news.

Paul

3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

In the last 5 years the only advertising ive done is in the newspaper and fliers, both have realy done well for me . This year im going to advertise in the yellow pages and look to increase my business 30 to 40 percent this year .