Advice for you lawnmowers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by newleaflandscape, Mar 14, 2005.

1. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Just a little tip for ya, you guys might have already thought of it. I was going through the county looking at mortages, to see where and who has built a new house to send them flyers and I thought of something. I dont do lawnmowing but I noticed as I went through the mortgages that I was seeing alot of single female mortgage holders. Either taking out loan for house from divorce or being widowed or just being single. I was thinking that those women might be prime customers for lawnmowing specially the divorced ones, since alot of them have got the divorce and built a new house and might not have time to service their lawns. So I was thinking if I were mowing lawns I would go to the register of deeds websites and look for single women taking out new mortgages. Then you could send them flyers, postcards, doorhangers etc. I bet they would be prime targets for not wanting to mow their own lawns. Just a thought I wanted to share with you guys

2. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Problem is most are going to get the new boyfriend fast and he will do anything for her, including cut grass. I have lost a few that way.

3. Maxwells

Maxwells LawnSite Member
    from NZ

4 sure he would wanna give her(the lawn) a nice trim

4. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

currently servicing 4 divorcee women. Lawn service, lol. Good jobs, good alimoney, and always pay on time. They are very good about smiling at you to!!
    To bad i'm already married. :cry: :cry:

5. mastercare

mastercare LawnSite Senior Member

Several counties also have a weekly "legal news" newspaper which lists new mortgages recorded. I'm also in the financial business and use the legal news frequently. MY question is this:

How do you know which women are single? The county courthouse won't give you that info at the registere of deeds.

6. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

You are right. I lost an account that way once.

7. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

I'll bet the husbands just have bad credit !!