1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Advice needed.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassyfras, Nov 7, 2004.

1. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey everybody. Hows it going? If you don't know me I've been a member here for 4 or 5 years. Im currently attending community college here in St. Louis. Im considering transerfering to another college, out of state, that has a good program in Horticulture. If anybody knows of any places that they been to that they got a lot out of let me know. Also if you have a company near by a good college and intersted in a future college student to work for let me know. I'm use to sales and hard work and have a willingness to learn all aspects of the business. Thanks guys.
  2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Grassyfras, we have a wonderful horticulture program here in North Carolina at North Carolina State University where I go. It is recognized all over the country as one of the better programs. Go to their website www.ncsu.edu to find out more information about tuition and transfers. It's a great place to live here in Raleigh also. PM me if you have any more questions.
  3. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats the main school I've been considering. In second is Purdu