advice on walk behinds

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chillman, Oct 27, 2007.

1. chillman

chillman LawnSite Member

been looking to get a 36 wb. Looking at the hustler. Any suggestions on a good 36 wb? Also anything to say about the quick 36?

2. grasscutter845

grasscutter845 LawnSite Member

I would def. go with a bobcat wb. I have a 48 wb and love it. Thats all you see around where im at it the bobcat wbs. Good luck!

3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

handsdown quick 36 I have the super fox and mow 15 lawns a week non stop.. thing runs great.. mulches great overall great machine.. after two years it will not break yet.. its built very very heavy duty.. look at the quick and talk with gary please.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Quick 36 ..hands Down Best Value For The Money And Its Built To Last Forever !!!

5. ealbertson

ealbertson LawnSite Senior Member

Get a 48". You will never regret it unless you have a lot of small gated back yards.

6. chillman

chillman LawnSite Member

Thanks for the advice on the quick 36. For the money it seems to be the best choice for me. What is the differances between the heavy duty and the samurai other than the briggs vs. kawi?

7. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

More power, electric start. Samurais are the way to go.

You cannot, I repeat cannot, beat a Quick 36. If you have larger lawns look into the 44.

8. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 36 Hustler...great machine...love the steering

9. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's My Trimstar...I don't use It much...but It Runs and cuts like a champ....great for ditch,s and fits through the tight spots.

IMG_0248.jpg

10. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Can someone tell me how you turn a Quick 36? After looking at them online I can't figure it out, if it uses a transaxle like a riding mower that turns both wheels, wouldn't there have to be a brake on each wheel?