1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Advise me PLEASE !!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kransco, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Kransco

Kransco LawnSite Member

Can anyone share with me some websites of Maintenance companies I can hook up with to help me get some accounts ?I currently have 1 mil in general liability insurance, what else are they gonna require me to have ? Thanks in advance !
  2. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure what you are asking. Are you trying to get lawn mowing accounts?
  3. Kransco

Kransco LawnSite Member

yes, I heard about these big maintenance companies who sub contract the smaller guy to cut accounts like "Hooters", Best Buy, Target, ect.....
    They screen you for the other companies and contact you for the jobs in your area.
  4. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

I recently called on bank of america,talked to the branch manager and she put me in touch with the co. who subs out the work.I had to fill out a form with co. name and #'s and ins, info,unfortunatley everything they had was already set up for the season waas told thay will be in touch next year.hope this helped. good luck!!
  5. mark05

mark05 LawnSite Member
    from ga

hey green thum, could you send me an email about how to find one of these co. that sub out work?
    thsnks :help: