aeration literature

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Evan528, Jul 29, 2000.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

THe aerating season will start for me the end of august and i am lookin for literature on the benefits and reasons for aeration too put in with each persons bill. I figure if i can put a nice color full brochure in with each persons monthly bill it will really save me alot of time instead of calling costomers one by one and offering the service along with a explanation. I have seen in pro magazine where you can order this type of thing from ryan for 20 bucks (100 of them). sounds good too me... has anyone seen them? anyone no of other good ones?

2. eslawns

eslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Contact your local extension agent. They have lots of literature and other info.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Contact your nearest Lesco dealer, they have really cool flyers, brochures, and doorknob hangers for aeration explaining all the benefits and why the lawn should be aerated. If you ask for what is called a "Northern Kit" they'll give you a whole packet of sample literature for your customers. What many people do is just use some ideas from these and print their own.

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Got mine from Lesco, great color fliers with blades of grass &quot;choking&quot; with the text &quot;Your lawn can't breath!&quot;. They also have a follow-up flier that has the same blades of grass looking healthy and with muscles stating &quot;Today we aerated your lawn!&quot; On the back it has watering instructions, I formated it with my printer and print my company info on it.<p>Ray

5. jaclawn

jaclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ryan will give you a starter pack, with the option to purchase more. <p>Turfco does the same thing.<br>