Aeration Made Easier

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Five Diamond Lawns, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Five Diamond Lawns

Five Diamond Lawns LawnSite Member

HAY! any of you experienced aerator ever tired hooking up any type of sulky to your aerator????
    It would be of no use on small lawns or wet ones but on the 10k plus ones that are wide open it would be a blessing.
    I've tired a pull behind type with my rider but you cant get enough weight on it.
    This probably would not apply to you with Blue Bird types, but I have a Billy Goat 4 wheel type.

2. Bryant

Bryant LawnSite Member

Five Diamonds lawn, We make the GATOR RATOR front mount aerator for ZTR riders.

gator1 003.jpg

3. Cooper Landscaping

Cooper Landscaping LawnSite Member

Bryant-
    Does your product use the weight of the mower to sink the pluggers in? Is that why the casters on the front of the machine are in mid air?

-Coop

4. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

Bryant,

Don't be bashful. lol Do tell all.

Link please also.

5. Five Diamond Lawns

Five Diamond Lawns LawnSite Member

:( Nice product but doesn't address my question.

6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

What was your question anyway?

7. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on Five Diamond lawns...it addresses your problem. You have a few grand just laying around to replace that old aerator dont you :D

8. lugnut#6

lugnut#6 LawnSite Senior Member

time for another contest...:D

links at top of page gator rator is a sponser of lawnsite.
    visit the sponsers or no lawnsite

9. Bryant

Bryant LawnSite Member

Cooper landscaping, yes the weight of the mower is being used the higher the wheels are raised the greater the force.

10. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

how much for that gadget? and how fast does it raise and lower, cause it sure doesnt look like anything you're going to make any fancy turns with. i pull a drum behind my z, yea, the one you fill w/ water. holds about 100-120 lbs of water. i know that most of you dont like the drum aerators but i'm gonna tell you what- THAT is one money making machine, it has brought many thousands into my small business and all for $149. the results have always been very good :cool: