Aeration Pictures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Soupy, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I took a few Aeration pictures today. Most of them don't show the plugs to good, but will make great before and after pics. These got seed too.

2. Soupy

lets try again, the first one shows a comple of the plugs. It was hard to find any that wouldn't crumble when I tried to pick them up.

3. Soupy

A few more..... In a couple of weeks I will show progress.

4. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice deep plugs, customers must have been watering. I was in St Louis last weekend for a Cards game and it was dry as a bone. What kind of aerator?

5. Soupy

I made sure they watered the laws first. I had 3 front lawns to do in one neighborhood so it wasn't to bad. I'm waiting for rain to do my other aerations.

I use a small Ryan walk behind for the borders and this tow behind http://www.wikco.com/Turfvent.html for the rest. This Aerator does a great job if you load it down good. The only problem is the arms on the wheels are low grade.

Go Cards!!!!

6. turfsurfer

turfsurfer LawnSite Senior Member

Soupy, I thought you won the Gator-rator in the lawnsite giveaway a while back. How is that wortking out for you?

7. Soupy

turfsurferm, You are thinking of someone else. I wish I would have won that thing. I have thought about buying one, but the setup I have now works good.

8. turfsurfer

turfsurfer LawnSite Senior Member

Soupy, either there is another guy on here going by "soupy" or you have an unclaimed prize, brother. I thought the name was familiar and did a search on gator-rator. Check the thread from 5/18/04 by Sean Adams "and the gator rator winner is", it states the winner is Soupy. Hope this makes your day. :blob3: :blob3: :cool2:

9. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Geeez... Nobody told you that you won? That's nice...

10. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Scapes, Where in MD are you located??

And Being a winner and not knowing would be great.