1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Andersonlawnscape, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Andersonlawnscape

Andersonlawnscape LawnSite Member

Was wondering if anybody new of a place that offered a good aeration flyer, or if anybody has some good examples. I am not to creative so I usually just have my flyers created at a print shop. I was wondering if their were any more generic ones so I do not have to spend as much money. Something kinda where you put your companys name and number couple other things. I checked at Gopher and they did have some fall templates but none for aeration.
  2. mastercare

mastercare LawnSite Senior Member

I know of two places that you can get flyers:

1. Plugr.com - Nice explanation of the services, and a Q&A section which covers lots of good questions, including average price (which is pre-designed to probably be higher than yours).

2. Bluebird.com - Good flyers, not as informative as Plugr...but a little simpler.

Both of them have a place where you could print off mailing labels on your computer and stick them on the flyers in a box that prompts them to call their local service provider (insert your info).

Both of them also have pictures of their aerating machine Plastered all over the flyer. I haven't used them as a form of advertising in mass quantities, but when I do cuting estimates I always include fert + aerating prices with their quote (whether they ask or not) and hand them the Plugr flyer, in case they don't know much about it.

Hope this helps.
  3. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Ryan has a Lawn Renovation Profit Kit for LCO's. You can get one from a Ryan distributer. Its a box full of just what you are looking for. PR
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Andersonlawnscape,

Check out their site here http://www.ryanturf.com/ and see if maybe you can send them an email. Maybe they will have some marketing material for you.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>
  5. Andersonlawnscape

Andersonlawnscape LawnSite Member

Thanks a bunch I am gonna give those ideas a try.
  6. PR Fect

This form is in a box that a have from last year.

7. grassman5

grassman5 LawnSite Member
    from zone 6

I clicked on that Gopher software picture at the top and notcied some flyers at that site. They might have be some aeration flyers.
  8. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have the phone number of that company? I'd like to contact them by phone first. THANKS!!!
  9. PR Fect

Try 1-800-922-TURF or www.ttcsp.textron.com Thats whats on the box. Textron Turf and Specialty Products 1721 Packard Ave.,Racine,WI. 53403-2564. PR