aerator question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ronslawncare, Mar 2, 2003.

1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

anyone have the rock siolid aerator how is it........:confused:

2. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a new PL800 this year. I did a lot of research and it seemed to be the best. I have only done my lawn with it so far since the weather won't cooperate - still snow on the ground here. I have lots of jobs lined up though -- just waiting for Spring.

I can tell you that it is a very solid built machine and the people at Plugr will give you great service. It is easy to maneuver and operate. I know several members have had them for along time and have used them for thousands of aerations -- so hopefully they will chime in with more details.

3. ronslawncare

were did you get yours

4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I bought mine direct from Plugr. Saved a little cash -- I had to drive about 2 hours -- but they made it worth my while.

I'm sure you have seen there website at http://www.ims-ipc.com/rocksolid/ and their 800 number is 888-418-9065.

5. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

there have been several post about this unit, we have a pl 600 and have had a few problems with it.. if you are gonna buy one get the 800, i think most of the problems the 600 had, have been worked out through better design of the 800 .

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I have a couple of them. Been good machines.

7. ronslawncare

thanks for the info guys