aeravator ,one heck of a unit, loosen the soil so much the wife got the van stuck!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ant, Aug 22, 2001.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

GOT IT HOOKED UP THIS AFTERNOON AND RAN IT FOR 10 MIN. AND I AM A AUTHORTY ON IT ALREADY!!!!! LOL

what a unit,it's going to take some to get used to. i did my fromt lawn and it looks good.i even tryed it on a very hard orange gravel road next to my house and the wife got the van stuck (lol),it turned the road into loose dirt.
    thanks all for the replys ,out to the barn to see if it fits on my dump trailer. (4" to long)
    ant:confused:

2. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

ant,
    Did you get the 40" unit??? Is it a pto unit or a Honda powered unit?? I am looking at the Honda unit. The ground here is as hard as a rock as we are 7+ inches behind on rain. I have alot of aerations to do and my 36" Ryan three point core unit won't go in the ground at all. This unit looks to be the solution to my problems:) ED

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

ed,its the pto 40 unit. whats nice about it ,the harder the soil the better it will work. no need to wait for the cust. to water.
    ant

4. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

Can you explain the difference between an aerator and aeravator?

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

6. fivestarlawnken

fivestarlawnken LawnSite Senior Member

When you demoed the machine did they tell you about using it on baseball and softball infields.This could be a moneymaker also.I did our fields with it and it sure does loosen the infields up.Have fun!!!!!:p

7. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

Thanks Jodi

8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Of course...told you it would. :D