1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

After a Hard-Days work, how do u guys wind down?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kevin Graham (KG), Sep 1, 2000.

1. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

My hobbies are drinking and smoking.

2. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

get home, take a shower, check lawnsite or vise versa and go back out with my friends till morning. I agree with Graass Roots, sleep is very over raterd.
  3. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I relax by researching my fantasy football team, and waiting til Sunday for the games.

Beer makes the following day more difficult for me so I will only partake on Saturday night.
  4. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing like a few ice cold Bud Lights and a good QUALITY cigar(no plastic tips, here) like a Dunhill or a Punch or an H. Uppman. All the problems of the day seem to just melt away.
  5. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Surf lawnsite and other great lawn related sites. I am always looking at HOW to make more money. Time is Money and i aint getting any younger or better looking. If i was dateing or married it might be different i am sure, but for now i am all business 19 hours a day. Well, if you call lawnsite business then it is 19 hours. Otherwise only about 18 hours.

Acute Cut
  6. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sit down & unwind, play with kids (& wife :)), dinner, maybe take a motorcycle ride, then check out lawnsite in evening before bed.
  7. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Jump in the pool, shower, and spend time with the family. I'm really wanting a hot tub, the pool is ok but a real PITA.

8. richard2

richard2 Banned

i thought you went to home depot seminars.....