After market 4 in 1 bucket ?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Shawn260, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Shawn260

Shawn260 LawnSite Member

I have a sub-compact tractor ( Simplicity Legacy XL With frontend loader) And really need a 4 in 1 bucket. The company dose not offer one. I love the machine but really need to have the capability of that bucket for it to reach its full potential for me. Is anyone aware of someone who would sell or fabercate this bucket for my tractor?? All insight is appreciated!
  2. SinjonAssociates

SinjonAssociates LawnSite Member

3. TEES

TEES LawnSite Member

I can only speak about the Australian Market, but 4 in 1 buckets are that common here that there are numerous after market manufacturers who can supply suitable 4 in 1's to your specifications. It is certainly not uncommon to find 16 - 25Hp tractors fitted with FEL's and 4 in 1's. Unfortunately I am unaware as to how common these buckets are in the U.S but I gather they are not used as much as in Aus, but still would imagine that any bucket manufacturer who makes 4 in 1's should be able to fabricate one to suit.

4. Shawn260

Shawn260 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the insight gentlemen I have looked into two possibility's so far both are supposed to get back to me. if not I guess at this point I will look around locally to "hopefully" find some one to fabricate something for me using whatever works. Probably cost a small fortune but the cost of not having what I need is doing that daily.

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Call Implement sales.....They wil send you to a dealer, but can tell you what they have to offer..... 800-955-9592
  6. janb

janb LawnSite Senior Member

Look long and hard for a used one off a skid. I have seen several on Craigslist or equipment trader, usually 60" for under $1200, one recently went for $800. I paid $1800 for my used 'Bobcat' 84" and had it shipped 2500 mi for $280 ( I had seller assure me it wasn't 'tweaked' (would close tight) . Unfortunatley it came with a bent cyl rod, but seller (bobcat dealer) paid for a local shop to replace it (~$60 labor).

A "quick-tach' mount could be handy on your tractor, and they are available for some models of Kubotas, so likely an 'off-the-shelf' application for loaders.