Aftermarket backhoe equipment

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by rgoedde, Jan 2, 2008.

1. rgoedde

rgoedde LawnSite Member

I currently use a deere 110 tlb for a portion of my business. I have a need for a 36" backhoe bucket. Deere does not offer one with digging teeth. Will other manufacturers products fit? Is there an aftermarket supplier that caters to these midsize machines? I have been browsing the web for some time and haven't stumbled upon a site yet. "I have the pin on style bucket". Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  2. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

can you buy teeth and put them on the deere bucket. if it is a light grading bucket you might have to strengthen it up first but any tractor shop should have teeth that could be put on it. would you ever need the bucket without the teeth?
    good luck,
  3. rgoedde

rgoedde LawnSite Member

That is an option. However, Deere has a price on their bucket that I feel is a bit over the top. May have to pay it. Still have time to shop around.

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Your dealer can order one from C&P bucket which is owned by Bradco (Paliden Products) so you can shop other brand dealers. Warning. I have checked prices on other brand buckets. Their price is no better than Deere's.....Sorry.
  5. rgoedde

rgoedde LawnSite Member

Thanks JDSKIDSTEER. I don't know how I missed these sites. Great help