Aftermarket Bobcat bucket

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Duramax8832, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Duramax8832

Duramax8832 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of a company that makes heavy duty buckets for Bobcat excavators? I have a new 430 the bucket has cracked twice now, and today the right tooth ripped right off with part of the cutting edge..There buckets are junk. Hasn't been in any rock either, just pulling stumps. thanks

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

i would reccommend work brau buckets... they will work with you to build the bucket you want just not give you what they have...

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I run Werk Brau as well. They are good HD buckets.

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Any builder builds a HD bucket compared to Bobcat's, even Cat's buckets are built better.

5. Junior M

i dont know about that.. the cat bucket on the 303 we have work looks pretty cheap with thin walls but i cant say much about either i havent seen any buckets from bobcat or cat with more than 400 hours..

6. bobcat_ron

I've seen Cat skid steer buckets with 2000 hours on them, still original cutting edge, straight and no bent sides.

7. Junior M

hmmmmmm well we have seen case buckets and they obviously dont hold together to well!!

haha remember the thread with the bucket on a case with the bottom falling off!!

8. bobcat_ron

Yuppers, I still have those pics!

9. Junior M

haha got to admit even "boobcrap" and kitty cat crap stands up better than power tans stuff!!! hahahahaha what you got to say ksss? hahahahahaha

10. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

Try CWS I have 3 bucket from them and they hold up really well.

minimax