AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Any new pictures yet ?, Looks like you've got a good company going. I'm just starting to crawl up to where you are. I'm also buying a new 18' enclosed trailer so I can use my old 6x10' as a backup. Also How do you like the fisher plows ? I'm considering if I want to get an 8' hd on my 05' duramax, and how many trucks do you have ?
    Thanks,
    James

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the compliments. No I have to take a picture of my new plow. I love the fisher plows. I actually just had a fisher xtreme v just put on my new pick up. An 8' foot would be good for your truck especially if you are doing driveways. I have only 1 dump and and I just bought a new pick up that will be business/personal use.

3. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

nice mower!

4. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Damn your dropin' some coin!

5. xclusive

Thanks

Lol. The way I see it...it takes money, to make money!!

6. teamgreendude

Are you planning to grow bigger(buy more trucks, mowers, etc) Any pics of your stuff, Also do you have a leaf loader ? I just secured an 18hp billygoat from my dealer and plan to mount it to the tong of my trailer.

7. xclusive

Yes I do plan on growing bigger. There are pics of my stuff throughout this thread, check some of the earlier pages. I am in the process of buying a leaf loader. I still have yeat to decide which one I want. Once I figure out which leaf vac im going to buy then I will decide whether to put it on the tongue of my trailer or have a swing away kit made for the back of my dump. If you are buying a new trailer make sure you get one with an extended tongue.

8. teamgreendude

Yea I gotcha,
    Go with billy goat, pretty good service and seems like a tough built machine. I'll see if wells cargo offers that or croft trailers offers it hopefully. Also do you have a new peremagreen supreme spreader to work with your push spreader ? I'm really interested in that to as well as a new 36'' exmark turf tracer to replace my crappy encore 36''.

9. xclusive

Homesteader offers trailers with extended tongues, so look into them. What do you mean by supreme spreader to work with my push one?? I believe there is a guy on this site selling a 36" turf tracer so you might want to look at the classified section.

10. teamgreendude

I mean the new permagreen(have you looked at it yet) I'm buying a new one from my dealer in the spring.