AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

No not yet. As much as I want one, that is the last thing on my list. I need a 52" lazer before I buy one of those.

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

what model of ex-mark ?, like a lazer z hp, next lazer or a vantage. I'm also looking at a vantage myself. I also got the billy goat leaf loader on order and I'm super exited to try it out. Also do you just have those 2 trucks, are they both diesel or is the 10' diesel ?

3. xclusive

Im an not sure what lazer I guess it will depend on what comes out next year. Yes I only have those 2 truck and they both trucks are gas. I was looking into the billy goat as well but I still have not decided on anything yet.

4. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

so you run 2x 48"s??
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. xclusive

No I run a 52", a 48" and a 36"

6. teamgreendude

is the 52'' a turf tracer hp ?, do you plan to use both trucks in the fall for cleanups ? or just the f-350 dump ?

7. xclusive

Yes the 52" is a turf tracer hp and the other 2 are just vikings. No I do not plan to use the pick up for the fall cleanups. I need to get it ready for the winter seaon with strobes, a backrack, etc. I also have to put a pioneer navigation unit in it with a bunch of accessories.

8. teamgreendude

is one of those vikings new ?, do you have aerators to. I'm looking at a lesco one for next year and hows the 350 srw do on gas ? I'm also going to look at a vantage to, I'm ready get another mower but just have not made up my mind on the ex-mark or a new wright stander. Also does the cotter pin in the gear for your lesco spreader go out alot ? Mine has broken a twice and I might just buy another push one. I also wanted to ask does the dump have a vbox spreader ?

9. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

the all ford / exmark / redmax matching "fleet" looks nice.

how long have you been in biznez?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  10. xclusive

They are both new this year. I just gotthe 48" 2 weeks ago though. Yes I have an aerator. It is a ryan lawnaire v. If Exmark made their vantage mower with ECS controls then I would def buy one. No i do not have a any issues with my spreader. No I dont have a vbox spreader either.