AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you!! :) I would have rather purchased a GMC Pickup cause I had a Tahoe before the pickup but I could not find one with everything I wanted in white.

Where about in Jersey are you located?

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

that's odd, maybe I just need a new one. the vantage is very nice and why would you want a Lazer ?, unless you mow some big wide open properties then I guess ? also what plow sizes are you running an both f-350's ?

3. xclusive

I have a few spots with several houses so it would speed things up a little more not to mention the bagging system holds much more than the steel catchers do. The plows are both 8.5.

4. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Once you get a 52" or 60" z with a bagging system you will never want to use the wb mowers to bag with again hahahaa
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. xclusive

Yea thats what I have heard

6. teamgreendude

have you decided what lazer you want with what bagging system ?

7. xclusive

No not yet I will wait til next season to decide.

8. teamgreendude

sounds great !, any new pictures yet. After this year I'm planning to become a certified arborist. Do you do irrigation to, I'm studying for my plumbers license so I can install them to. I'm pretty sure If I take over another lco's accounts then I'll be looking at a new f-350 just like yours except diesel. Also what's the name of your company ? I'm sorry for all the questions. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

9. xclusive

I have a picture of my truck with the plow I just had put on that I will upload later. No I do not do irrigation, but I can do simple things like replace a head or fix broken lines. Over the winter I am going to take a 4 day class to learn more about it. As far as the name of my company I do not wish to give that out cause if someone was to do a google search a link would pop up taking then to lawnsite. Then potential clients could see what I post and I dont not want that.

10. xclusive

Here is a picture of my new pickup with a fisher xtreme v plow that was put on 2 weeks ago. And the last picture is my Tahoe that I gave up for a F-350.

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg