AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

what I was trying to say by asking your business name was do you have like a web sight ?, also how much did you pay for the 8' 6'' hd plow and how much was the extreme v ? also how much did you pay for the 48'' viking and turf tracer ?

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

No I do not have a functioning website yet. That will be a winter project for me. I dont not recall what I paid for the 8.5 hd plow, but the xtreme v was $5700. the viking ran like 5g's and the turf tracer I got used for $4300.

3. teamgreendude

good deal dude, I'm very close to pulling the trigger on either a 52'' turf tracer or a 52'' vantage. I also may want a 36'' or 32'' ex-mark viking to replace my crappy encore 36'' belt drive, even though this mower is a hunk of junk it's still helped me grow my business. I'll be sure to get a price on the 8' 6'' hd when I go to look next time.

4. xclusive

Good Luck with your purchases!!

5. teamgreendude

Thank you !, I'm very exited to try out my billy goat on a big sub-division account. I may also look at a 60'' next lazer z to. What else have you been looking at ?

6. xclusive

Havent look at anything else except a leaf loader.

7. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

I'd go 22hp+. After doing close to 1000yds of leaves just last year I will never, ever run anything smaller. Mount it on a nice 6x12 open trailer (or smaller) and tow the enclosed with the pickup!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. teamgreendude

I'm also debating weather I should let the 18 hp billy-goat sell and then get a 25 hp billy-goat on order. I think their factory is less than a hour away from my house.

9. xclusive

Yea I'm still debating on what to do.

10. teamgreendude

so what brand or model are you stuck on ?