AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. M.A.Landscaping

M.A.Landscaping LawnSite Member

love the trucks and trailer, i have the same weed wacker rack and its great, i have to say, you have one of the nicest landscape rigs that ive ever seen.

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Im looking at little wonder, fradan, and billy goat.

Yea that xtreme trimmer racks are awesome, one of the best purchases I made. Thank you very much for the compliment!!

3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Xclusiv, Where did you pick up that trailer? im from Clifton and trying to get into the buisness ad cant find a decent place to buy a trailer, Thanks

4. xclusive

I got it from Wayne Wholesale right off rt 23n in Wayne

5. newjerseylandscaping

thanks ill have to check it out do they sell oprn trailers as well?

6. xclusive

Yes they do. You can also go up rt 23 north into butler and there is a trailer place there as well called York Trailer, but they are a little pricier

7. newjerseylandscaping

this will be a great help in my venture, i turn 17 in march and will proboly be starting a small company for now, i plan to do snow removal as well, Im basicly starting from scrach and am just now looking at used equipment, theres a guy in wayne who is selling out his equipment and once i can pin the $ down ill proboly just get his whole lot of equipment, One question i have is do you think a 5x8 Trailer is to small, it open and only single axle, its my dads for going to the garden center, i think its alittle small even to start, i was thinking a 8x12 or 16 with a basket up front. ant suggestions?

8. xclusive

Yes I think that is too small, but if thats all you got then use it til you can get something bigger. You might be able to find a good deal on a trailer on craigslist. My suggestion to you before you go out and purchase equipment make sure you have enough clientele to support it.

9. newjerseylandscaping

I have Afew that i do neibor wise and have been thalking to people who said they are looking for someone, so thats what i have to work with, i saw a trailer on cl it was a 6x12 and it was made for a landscaper, he wants 1600 but its only been posted a few days ill wait and bring cash and try to get it for cheaper, thanksfor the advice, also do any of you guys plow during the winter?

10. xclusive

I cant speak for anyone else here, but I do plow in the winter.