1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looking good.i love leaves lol.fall is a good time of year.

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks!

Thanks...Im lookin forward to the winter the hell with the fall.

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok, anytime.yeah hahaha.i like winter too.

4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

How much did those brackets cost you to build/mount to your dump ?

5. teamgreendude

I also forgot to mention I just pulled the trigger on a new 18hp billygoat and it's sweet !!!! Go for the billy goat, it's a true beast !!!!:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

6. xclusive

I wanna say they we like $40 each 2"x12"x1/4" and I used 7 of them. Then the bolts, washers and lock nuts were another $60 because i went with all stainless steel so I dont get any rust

Nice!! Thats what I actually just ordered. I should have it in by the end of the week. What did it set you back?

7. teamgreendude

Can you buy the brackets at Lowe's, home depot, walmart ? I paid $3,055.50 and my dealer gave me a 10% discount since I buy most of my equipment from them.

8. xclusive

I dont know. I purchased them directly from a steel company. Thats sounds like a good price.

9. teamgreendude

right now my dad is helping build the wooden sides as we speak. I kinda want to do the arch thing except with flex able tubing and some type of mesh they do at the top. It's like the outdoor mesh type stuff Lowe's has for the outdoor plant materials place I think ?

10. xclusive

I have heard of some guys using a electrical conduit instaed ofthe aluminum so you might want to look into that.