AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Rich,

looks real good. good idea not pulling with the enclosed, one tight turn and you'll smash in the nose anyway....leaves are coming down hard here now

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

No i will be using it next week. I had to get some additional pieces sewed onto my truck cover for the leaves. The scags and bobcats were older units and 2 of them were belt drives so I upgraded to all hydro mowers. I also got tired of the pistol grip so thats why I went to exmark.

Jared I was thinking the same thing, but I am still gonna try just to see what happens. Hopefully having the extended tongue will prevent that from happening. Yea they are really started to drop here as well especially with the wind we had yesterday.

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

4. xclusive

Unfortunately, I cannot help you out on that because there are too many factors to consider. If you are unfamilar with snow removal pricing you may want to just give an hourly rate if you think it will take a couple hours. And for salting you need to see how many bags you will need and if they want salt or calcium chloride.

5. teamgreendude

no it's not that, I'm just wanting a second opinion before i sumbmit it to the manager tomorrow. I think he may just want salt only on sidewalks and the entrance as well. Also what fabric are you using on the dump for leaves ? I just tried mine with a regular tarp and it didn't work because the air was not able to escape. I just need to get some soon. I'm pretty confident in my price, and I'll let you know how I do.
    Thanks,
    James

6. xclusive

Well for salting I usually charge cost of a 50lb bag plus $10-$20. I am not sure of what kind of mesh it is. I took it to a canvas shop and they made it for me. I did see them also making one for another guy that was all vinyl similar to the from on mine. Good luck with your bid!!

7. teamgreendude

thanks,
    I'm ordering a mesh tarp from harbor frieight tomorrow, and I'm confident In my bid thanks, and hopefully the billygoat will work okay.

8. xclusive

Did your dealer contact you about the recall on the screw holding in the shredder? My dealer had to replace mine.

9. xclusive

Here are a few updated pics of my pickup. I just put on the Pro Rack and then had a pinstripe and then some other vinyl work done. I also installed a LED taillight bar.

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

10. teamgreendude

I'll talk to them about it, and so far I'm kinda disappointed with it in wet or semi wet leaves.