1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea it was $5200

Thanks!!

Thanks for the info..Do you recall how much it was and how much you used for your floor? Also did you have to prime the floor first?

2. xclusive

Nice!! What kind? The extended tongue is a great option. I would never buy another trailer with out it.

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I did not prime the floor first and i bought 2 gallon's but cant remember how much i used at the time. Had some left over. I think it was like $29.00 a gallon.

4. xclusive

Even though if somebody wants your stuff they will find a way to get it I do like how the locks are built into the trailer door and ramp.

IMG_0412.jpg

5. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Why did you White out your logo on the door of the dump truck in the first pic?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

why do you put the extenders on the trailer? You gonna letter it up?

7. xclusive

Cause I do not need prank calls like some other people reported when they put their info up here. LOL

What do you mean by entenders? Yes I am going to letter it up after the winter. I need to shop around for a good guy cause the last guy I went to for the truck was expensive. It cost me like $350 just for both front doors to be done on the truck.

8. ygim

tongue extension

9. xclusive

Gotcha. It lessens the chance for jack-knifing and damaging the trailer. The extension is also a good spot for a leaf loader.

10. ygim

is that something you can do after the fact?